MODCON is operated and managed by WELCOME CO., LTD. (" Our Company"), MODCON ("This Website"), absolutely respects the privacy of all users, please read the following protection statement of Our Website to help you understand the purpose, type, scope of use and manner of collection of your personal information on Our Website as well as the exercise of your rights.
This website reserves the right to amend this Privacy Statement and Personal Information Collection Notice and related notices from time to time, and may post such amendments on the appropriate location of the official shopping center of this website or update the content of this webpage without prior notice. You can read the revised Privacy Statement and Notice of Personal Information Collection and related notices on this website at any time.
1. Purposes, Methods and Scope of Collection of Personal Data
- This website collects your personal information for the purposes of customer and member management services, business and technical information, online shopping and other e-commerce services, marketing of this website and products, shipping and delivery of purchased products, statistical surveys and analysis, and information and database management.
- It is not necessary to enter your personal information to browse this website. However, we may obtain your name, address, home phone number, cell phone number, financial institution account number and name such as refund transfer account information, ID card number, foreign passport number, date of birth, gender, age, nationality, type of consumer goods used, details of services provided, and individual or household consumption patterns (including cookie logs) in accordance with the nature of the service. etc. Users have the right to choose to provide personal information, but if you do not provide, the website will not be able to provide the relevant services, and may not be able to fulfill the rights and obligations of the membership contract with you.
- In order to protect your privacy and rights, when you use your credit card to make a purchase, the payment system will be directly linked to the credit card acquiring bank's network swipe interface, and the website will not record any information you enter in the interface, in order to maintain the confidentiality of your credit card information.
- In order to provide you with a faster and more convenient refund service, when your order is refunded, we will ask you to provide the refund account information of the purchaser or recipient of your order: bank name, account number and account name. We will only use your refund account information for the purpose of the refund service.
- In order to provide better and more personalized services and to facilitate your participation in personalized interactive activities, such as storing information about your preferred specific areas or storing passwords so that you do not have to enter your passwords every time you come to the Website.
- For the purpose of counting the number of visitors and analyzing the browsing pattern, in order to understand the situation of web browsing, and as a reference to improve the services of this website.
- If you choose to reject all cookies, you may not be able to use some of the personalized services or participate in some of the activities. You can choose to modify the level of acceptance of cookies in your browser, including accepting all cookies, being notified when cookies are set, or rejecting all cookies.
In addition, this website retains records generated by the server when users browse or inquire on the Internet, including the IP address of the connection, the time of use, the browser used, and the information and records of browsing and clicking, etc. These records are used for internal analysis of website traffic and network behavior to improve the quality of our services. This information is used internally for aggregate analysis of website traffic and Internet behavior surveys to help improve the quality of the services provided by this website. This website and our company only analyze the aggregate behavior of all users, not individual users.
Personal information of users may be collected by vendors who place advertisements on this website or by websites that are linked to this website. These advertisers or linked sites should have their own privacy protection statement or measures, and such regulations or measures are not applicable to the privacy protection statement and personal information collection notice of this website, and this website is not responsible for any legal liability. Users may provide personal information to clubs, social networking sites, etc. on this website. Since this website is not the collector of such information, it is not covered by this Privacy Statement and Notice of Personal Information Collection and this website is not responsible for such information.
Any other communications or materials other than personal information transmitted by users to this website, including but not limited to opinions, customer feedback, preferences, suggestions, support, requests, questions, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "other messages") are considered to be outside the scope of personal information as stipulated in this Article and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information; and when users transmit other messages to this website and are received, they are deemed to have When a user sends other information to this website and receives it, it is deemed that the user agrees to authorize this website to use the other information for investigation, statistics, etc. without compensation.
2. Period of use, area, target and method
- Utilization Period: This website may permanently utilize such personal information during the operation period, but if otherwise provided by law, it shall follow its provisions.
- Area: Your personal information will be used in the area where this website and the Company's business partners (including but not limited to suppliers, couriers, logistics providers and other fulfillment assistance or agents) are located and in the areas where services are provided.
- Targets and methods of use: This website is currently operated by the Company, which is the brand name of the goods sold on this website, and therefore this website will provide your personal information to the Company for joint use. This website will process and utilize personal information within the scope of the specific purpose of collection by electronic, written, telephone, telecommunication, Internet and other means.
In addition to the use of your personal information for the functions of member management and customer management of this website, your personal information will be utilized in the following ways:
(1) Delivery of goods and paper invoices: In order to order goods or return goods for collection, delivery, and delivery of related items, this website will give your personal information to the commissioned suppliers, logistics operators, courier, home delivery, freight forwarders, etc., in order to facilitate the delivery of goods services.
(2) Marketing Activities: The Website will use the user's address, email and telephone number to promote the goods or activities of the Website (including but not limited to sending commercial information on the Website, such as e-newsletters, EDM, newsletters), to notify you of updates to the relevant services and special offers, to provide the user with various kinds of electronic information and other marketing information related to the services or to exchange opinions and information on opinion polls, activities and message boards, and so forth. Service-related matters, contacting users.
(3) Member-only services: Member area services, member birthday gifts, bonus point rewards, discount coupon programs, purchase records, order information, electronic invoices, credit card fulfillment gifts, returns, exchanges, and after-sales services, etc., necessary for the provision of member services.
(4) Business and market analysis: The content or advertisements viewed by users are analyzed according to their gender, age, place of residence, interests, hobbies, and other personal attributes, as well as purchase history and website browsing history, in order to analyze the use of the service, the development of new services, and the improvement of existing services.
(5) Internet Activities and Surveys: The Website will use the user's name and ID number as the basis for the sweepstakes, and use the user's phone number, EMAIL, and address to notify the user of the results of the sweepstakes and for analysis. We will not use the information for any other purpose without the user's consent. This website will not disclose any information about individual users, except for the list of winners, which is reasonably necessary for the activity.
(6) This website and the brand company will use the user's personal information for the purpose of member activities on this website, statistical analysis of members' purchases of goods and services, online marketing activities, and adjusting or releasing product information.
(7) To customize advertisements and web content you see, to meet your requests for products and services, to improve our services, to contact you, to conduct research, and to provide internal and external customers with market analyses or business reports that do not contain personal information.
(8) In the future, if the operating rights of this website are transferred to the brand owner of this website or other third parties, in order to allow you to continue to use the services of this website, the Company will transfer your membership information and transaction records to the person who is responsible for the operation of this website in the future.
(9) Other specific purposes of use agreed to by the user in writing, e-mail, fax or click button on the website.
3. Exercise of User Rights
We would like to briefly explain the exercise of your rights in accordance with Article 3 of the Personal Data Protection Act and the handling principles of this website as follows :
- After you register as a member of this website, you may use your registration account and password to inquire about the status of the personal information you have provided.
- You can use the registration account and password to supplement or change the personal information you have previously entered at any time, but if necessary, this website may require you to provide appropriate explanations.
- You may apply to stop the collection, processing, use or deletion of personal information by sending an e-mail to the customer service mailbox or by calling the customer service center. However, the services provided by the Website to the users will be suspended or terminated after the completion of the procedures of the users' application to stop the collection, processing or utilization of personal information or request for deletion of personal information, and the Website will handle the related matters within the scope permitted by the law.
- If you are unwilling to provide the personal information required by the services or transactions to this website, or do not agree to the collection, processing, utilization and international transmission of your personal information in accordance with the provisions of the law, this Privacy Protection Statement and Notice of Personal Information Collection and its related notices, this website will fully respect your decision, however, according to the nature or conditions of the services, you may not be able to use the relevant services, fulfill your rights and obligations or complete the transactions (e.g., the service will be suspended or terminated). However, depending on the nature or conditions of the service, you may not be able to use the service, fulfill your rights and obligations, or complete the transaction (e.g., if you refuse to provide your birthday, you will not be able to register as a member and will not be able to enjoy your birthday gift), and the Website reserves the right to decide whether or not to agree to the provision of the relevant service or the completion of the relevant transaction.
4. Disclosure of Personal Data
The personal information obtained by this website will be provided to the brand owner of the goods sold on this website, the third party contracted by this website (including, but not limited to, suppliers and manufacturers who provide logistics, express delivery, cash flow, or event gifts and displays, and other fulfillment aids or agents) to be utilized for the specific purpose of the announcement, according to the needs of the business.
This website will not arbitrarily sell, exchange or rent your personal information to other organizations or individuals, and will only be used for internal processing and use, except for the following circumstances, and this website does not need to inform the user in advance :
- It is necessary to share your information with other people or companies in order to provide the products or services you want.
- Based on legal requirements or requests from judicial organs and other competent authorities based on legal procedures.
- To protect national security, promote public interests, and prevent significant harm to the rights and interests of others.
- To eliminate danger to the user's life, body, liberty, or property, and to benefit the rights and interests of the parties involved.
- With the written consent or authorization of the user.
- In the good faith belief that disclosure is required by law.
- To transfer a user's membership information and transaction records to the successor in charge of operating this website in order to allow the user to continue to use the services of this website due to a change in the person in charge of operating this website.
- For the purpose of maintaining and improving the services of this website.
- In order to protect the privacy of users, this site can not be for individuals to check the account information of other users, if there are legal issues related to the need to check the information of others, please be sure to submit a criminal complaint to the police unit, this site will fully cooperate with the prosecution and the judicial unit for the detection of cases required to provide all the relevant information to assist in investigating and solving the case.
- In order to provide other services or benefits, this website needs to share your personal information with a third party that provides such services or benefits, we will provide full explanation and inform you during the activity, and you are free to choose whether or not to accept this service or benefit.
5. Data Storage and Custody
Your personal information is strictly kept in the database system of this website. At the same time, any person must obtain and use the data under the data authorization and management regulations stipulated in this website. Unauthorized persons cannot obtain information through the authorized control system.
6. Personal Information Security
This website will maintain the security of personal information with reasonable technology and procedures that meet industry standards.
7. Self-Protection Measures
Please keep your password and any personal information in a safe place and do not provide any personal information, especially your password, to anyone. Before you leave your computer or when you finish using the services of this website, please remember to log out of your account. If you share your computer with others or use a public computer, please remember to close the browser window to prevent others from reading your personal information or letters.
8. Consultation on Privacy Statement